The minimum order value is £40 (excluding delivery). Delivery charges are as follows:
• £8.95 for orders £40-£59.99
• £7.50 for orders £60-£84.99
• £5 for orders over £85
All our food is dispatched frozen and in insulated packaging; the meals should be transferred back to a freezer as soon as possible following delivery.
Delivery is Tuesday to Friday inclusive, between 8am and 4pm. Deliveries usually arrive before midday, but we don't guarantee this. We aim to dispatch within 24 hours of confirming your order.
Please state your preferred delivery day & date in the box at the Check Out. We will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours of your order (usually much sooner) to confirm the delivery date, or to offer you an alternative if for any reason we can't deliver on the requested date. Orders placed at the weekend will be confirmed by 12 noon on Monday at the latest.
Orders placed on Thursday afternoon, Friday, Saturday or Sunday will not be dispatched until the Monday, and so will not be delivered until Tuesday.
Please note, we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or anywhere else outside mainland Britain. There are also some parts of Scotland we cannot deliver to because the courier cannot guarantee next day delivery. If in doubt, please call us on 01579 683430 before ordering.
We reserve the right to pass on the card handling fee (5%) on a refund to anyone who places an order for delivery outside mainland Britain.
Dispatch of Gifts - important info!
We really love sending out our Gift Boxes to new mums and anyone in need of a good feed – and we know what a welcome delivery they are! However, as the meals are perishable, we do ask three things to ensure safe and hassle-free delivery of your gift:
1. That the recipient knows to expect something! Once we have confirmed the date we plan to deliver, the recipient needs to know to expect a parcel on that day. We can check with them (with discretion of course, so as not to spoil the surprise) or you can, but either way it’s important to check they’re going to be in on the day of delivery.
2. A mobile number for the recipient. Couriers are pretty busy people these days and don’t tend to hang around for long, so if someone has popped into the garden, or is busy changing a nappy, the courier will likely leave the box in the designated safe place and zip off to their next delivery. If this happens, or there are any other courier-related issues on the delivery day, we need to be able to text the recipient and let them know. We will only use their mobile number in connection with the delivery.
3. Where the parcel should be left if there is no reply. Because the meals are perishable, the box has to be delivered on the designated day, so we need to be able to tell the courier what to do if there is no reply for any reason (see above!). Clear and simple leave instructions (in porch, by shed etc) are a must.
Without the above, we may not be able to dispatch your order, and we would strongly recommend buying your gift in voucher form (email or post) instead.
You can choose to create an account, or checkout as a guest.
Credit and debit card transactions on this site are processed by WorldPay, the leading UK provider of Internet payment processing, and are therefore subject to all the latest security and data protection technology.
The food is dispatched frozen by overnight courier in recyclable packaging. The meals are packed in ice packs in insulated cardboard boxes.
Receiving your Box
You do not have to be in when your package arrives, but you must give us specific instructions about where the box should be left if there is no reply (in shed, on porch etc). The meals are perishable so the box will always be left and cannot be returned to the depot. Once the box has been left or signed for, it is the recipient's responsibility to return the meals to the freezer as soon as possible that day. If you are ordering a gift, please ensure the recipient knows to expect a delivery, as we cannot be held responsible for, for example, an unexpected gift left unclaimed in the recipient's garden shed.
If your delivery address is within the PL17 area, we may be able to deliver direct to you. Just email us your order and we will call/email to arrange a convenient delivery time (you will need to be in). Payment is by cash on delivery. Alternatively, you can of course call and order over the phone on 01579 683430.